Vegetarian and Vegan Café in the heart of Dingle Town serving wholefood and organic produce mostly grown in the garden behind the shop.
In season all the vegetables are grown and harvested organically.
Our organic garden product include Carrots, Courgettes, Tomatoes. Chillies, Potatoes, Sweet peppers, Pumpkins, Lettuce, Radishes, Cucumbers.Beetroot.Celery, Leeks, Peas, Beans, Broccoli,Aubergine,and Herbs.
A typical menu is as follows
- Soup of the Day
- Vegetarian Dishes of the Day with salad
- Omelette with salad
- Open sandwiches with home made bread homous, egg and cheese
- Home-made Scones with home-made jam
- ‘Home baked Deserts including fruit pies and cakes with ice cream, (Apple rhubarb pie & cream, Bakewell tart or carrot cake)
- Tea -many types herbal, green, black
- Coffee- Cappuccino- Latte- Americano and others.
- Milk shakes and Fruit juices
- Pancakes (especially for children)
Gluten free bread is available and also the menu caters for vegans.